Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cugine Nicaraguan Robusto
Cugine Nicaraguan Robusto - 5 X 50. Wrapper - Nicaraguan Rosado, Binder - Nicaraguan, Filler - Dominican, Nicaragua & Costa Rican. Medium Bodied. Made by Alec Bradley Cigars.

Initial taste of dry woody spice. Within a short time, the flavors noted in the first third of this cigar are that of spice, dark coffee and a subtle sweetness that increases as the cigar progresses.

Halfway point reveals the spice picking up slightly, dark coffee with a slight leather taste emerging along with a caramel sweetness and cedar all balancing nicely together.

Last third of the cigar is pretty much the same flavors - the strong presence of the spice, caramel sweetness, dark coffee and cedar. Nice long finish of caramel, spice and dark coffee.

Construction, burn and draw were spot-on as with all Alec Bradley made products. This cigar had very good balance and complexity. I enjoyed this cigar very much. MSRP on this vitola is $8.25. I do recommend trying the Cugine Nicaraguan.
I do like the Alec Bradley linf of stogies.

Thanks again for the review..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks Jimmie!
Great review, thanks!
This is my boomstick!
Had one the other day and it was great