Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba Libre and Nica Libre???
I have been thinking of giving these two sticks a try, the Cuba Libre and Nica Libre. Wondering what you gents who have smoked them think?
Cole
i have not smoked them myself, but i have yet to read anything bad about those two on this forum..they are a favorite

Not bad. Give em a shot.
--Mike
Both can be had on the devils site for a pretty good price.
Haven't had the Cuba's but the Nica's are pretty good
Having the second Nica Libre in two days and have to say its a fine smoke for the money. I'll have to pick a few more up @ the PA herf
No Justice, No Peace!
i have recently smoked both and to be honest..nica libra is a million times better then cuba libre..i really didnt care for the cuba libre..not fr me..but the nica is a amazing stick and not just for the money..its just a straight out awsome cigar to have in your collection

I have tried the Nica Libre a few times and love them. I would call them medium, Lots of smoke.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(11-11-2010, 09:22 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i have recently smoked both and to be honest..nica libra is a million times better then cuba libre..i really didnt care for the cuba libre..not fr me..but the nica is a amazing stick and not just for the money..its just a straight out awsome cigar to have in your collection

+1
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
I have tried the Nica Libre also, and thought it was ok. I've only had one at this point....and I wont go above "ok" until I have a second. Smile And for the Cuba Libre, I have seen it as well, and have thought about it, but havent taken the plunge yet...Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.