Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruzado cigars
ooooooo those boxes are cool looking!!!

Did you try any Andy?
BaileyCAO Wrote:ooooooo those boxes are cool looking!!!

Did you try any Andy?

No, I wasn't actually there.  A friend of mine was at the cigar shop and sent me the photo on his phone.  Then I made him pick me up a couple of sticks to try.  Big Grin

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I think he said they ran $6 to $7 a stick, depending on the size / shape - but I'm not sure.  Expected to be a full flavor, medium bodied cigar.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I will pick them up tomorrow.
What's up fellas - Here's the skinny.

Cruzado is predominantly a Criollo blend with one component of Corojo whereas, illusione is predominantly a Crojo blend with one component of Criollo.

illusione exhibits a more earthy sweetness on the palate and in the olfactory.

Cruzado exhibits more leather and spice. These flavors come through more up front on the palate.

Enjoy -

Dion Giolito
Thank you for the explanation Dion! Smile

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=92]vudu9[/user] wrote:
Quote:What's up fellas - Here's the skinny.

Cruzado is predominantly a Criollo blend with one component of Corojo whereas, illusione is predominantly a Crojo blend with one component of Criollo.

Cruzado exhibits more leather and spice. These flavors come through more up front on the palate.

Enjoy -

Dion Giolito

As the local Illusione whore, I can't wait to try these. I will give a full report. Thanks for the info.
[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=92]vudu9[/user] wrote:
Quote:What's up fellas - Here's the skinny.

Enjoy -

Dion Giolito

As the local Illusione whore, I can't wait to try these. I will give a full report. Thanks for the info.

I got the cigars in yesterday and was going to do a review last night but my camera was dead. So instead I smoked an Illusione ~F9~ to compare the two. I'll have the full review tonight.
I've smoked every size now and I think I like the petit corona and the corona gorda the most, though the figurado was also enjoyable!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Hey Andy,unlike you I WAS at the rez. today and picked up a couple to try along with the last 5 Oliva V maduro. [pimp]

[Image: rezshopping002.jpg]

[Image: rezshopping003.jpg]
Bluesman455 Wrote:Hey Andy,unlike you I WAS at the rez. today and picked up a couple to try along with the last 5 Oliva V maduro. [pimp]

Nice Don!   Cool

Bluesman455 Wrote:Hey Andy,unlike you I WAS at the rez. today and picked up a couple to try along with the last 5 Oliva V maduro. [pimp]

Hey Don let me know how that Cubao Lancero smokes because I love the the other sizes.