Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruising Around Mum's Neighborhood
Great pics and story Tank [thumbsup]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
WHOAH!  Thats quite the pad Jimmy!  Confusedhock:

Looks like great times!

My 3 Sons is awesome.  heck, it's all awesome.  great place, jimmie!
madurodave Wrote:My 3 Sons is awesome.  heck, it's all awesome.  great place, jimmie!

Those 225 hp Yamaha 4 strokes were smoooooooooooooth!
What great pics!   Jimmie... wow... what a beautiful home you have, and what a great host you are!!!

Man those are fantabolous pics [thumbsup], thanks for sharing.  There are very nice homes there, definitely in the high rent neighborhood.  And that Grady White with twin Yamaha's, that is one very fine fishing vessel.

I can only imagine the great time you guys had, the pics really tell a story of lifetime memories. 

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....the whole MUM family is ROLLIN! That is CASH MONEY my friends!! Awesome pics Tank as always!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....the whole MUM family is ROLLIN! That is CASH MONEY my friends!! Awesome pics Tank as always!

LOL, that's what my mind also, get pics guy's and Daryn it's about time you took the pretty lady on vacation,I'd like to see more pics of her than you.Tongue[thumbsup]

[rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....the whole MUM family is ROLLIN! That is CASH MONEY my friends!! Awesome pics Tank as always!

LOL, that's what my mind also, get pics guy's and Daryn it's about time you took the pretty lady on vacation,I'd like to see more pics of her than you.Tongue[thumbsup]

[rob]

That line had me laughing out loud in my office this morning.  Nice Don!

The Mum.  The Tank.  Fantastic.
Looks like everyone had a fantastic time!

Great pics.
Almirante Pirata