Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could use some good vibes right now
sorry to hear about this, keep up the courage.

Most women that have tumors/masses, tend to have a menengioma (a benign growth) that only becomes a problem because of size. if this is the case she should do well after surgery.

Hope all goes well
Thanks to all the brothers giving thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Matt things will work out, they always do if you try hard enough.  You may want to look into some support groups for your girl friend.  They should have some familys around you that can help your girlfriend with the little ones.  Check with some churches etc. there are always people willing to help.
Sorry to hear about all this Matt!  You too have made some unselfish sacrifices and you are a great person for that.  Please know that her family does notice and appreciate your dedication and sacrifice.  Let us know if we can do anything!
Thanks Zammer and Tank. Her surgery was pushed back to today from yesterday. I went over and helped at 7:45ish yesterday. It was fun juggling 4 babies but I made the best of it. As you guys know it was the big 20 for me so we tried to make the best of it. Watched a movie, sat down while the napped etc. Luckily her sister and her boyfriend came home around 6:00 so we escaped for a birthday dinner with my parents and sister for a couple of hours. She went home to some more crap (animal related) but was much more upbeat than the past couple of days.
you're a good man Matt. All the best.
Sorry to hear this...prayers are sent.

I actually lost my mother a few years ago from this.  She was 47 yrs old.  A strong beautiful women(may I add sicilian women ha ha sorry had to put a smile in a sad moment)  Its a horrible thing to go through. 

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
CigarJohn Wrote:Sorry to hear this...prayers are sent.

I actually lost my mother a few years ago from this.  She was 47 yrs old.  A strong beautiful women(may I add sicilian women ha ha sorry had to put a smile in a sad moment)  Its a horrible thing to go through. 
Thanks SkipperSmile. John I'm really sorry about your mom. She was about the age  my girlfriend's mom (and my mom) are now. I can't imagine how tough that must have been, and still is for you. I'll light up my next smoke in honor of your your strong sicilian mother.
Thank you Matt. [cigar]

I will keep my prayers sending your way for your g/f mom.  As always stand up guys here at SC thanks for lighting up your next smoke for mom.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!