Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Have a safe journey and leave some of Florida for the rest of us just in case we may want to visit some time in the future.Big Grin

We'll do Bob!   Can you make Vegas in July?
I may get to see Bob when I'm there this Spring!Tongue

HMMMMM!   What dates?
Enjoy your trip guys, I've got family in Jacksonville, try not to keep them up all night with all the noise [lol].

Lonnie and I will be herfing with you in spirit.  We'll be at the Full Moon Herf that Old Boar from Stinky is putting.  We will salute you with a cloud of smoke and a belly full of good food and beer.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Looking forward to hearing all about this - have a great trip!

Looks like I'll be there Friday around 6:30 or so...no later than 7p.   I'll be with the family until then...but looking forward to meeting you all!

[thumbsup]
Have a safe trip and have a great time fellas
5am in MN & on my way to meet Tank at the airport. He pulled an all nighter!Confusedhock:
We should be having breakfast in about 30 & in the air in a couple hours.[bravo]
US_Tank Wrote:Sheesh!   Work is kicking my arse today.   Still have not left yet.   Hey Skipper with all those airline miles you have why don't you get down here and Herf with us? 

I was saving them for a trip to a small island off the coast of Cancun.
US_Tank Wrote:Sheesh!   Work is kicking my arse today.   Still have not left yet.   Hey Skipper with all those airline miles you have why don't you get down here and Herf with us? 

I was saving them for a trip to a small island off the coast of Cancun.
One and a half hours before Tank arrives, shortly followed by my General Cigar rep who has a nice surprise for him Wink 

This is definitely going to be an interesting couple of days.  I FINALLY found my camera, but I doubt I'll need it with Tank here [lol]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
[user=897]Robbie[/user] wrote:
Quote:One and a half hours before Tank arrives, shortly followed by my General Cigar rep who has a nice surprise for him Wink 

This is definitely going to be an interesting couple of days.  I FINALLY found my camera, but I doubt I'll need it with Tank here [lol]

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Don't forget the big guns is rolling into town as well. That's if I find my way out of this airport bar! How come I always meet some drinking buddies? Must just be lucky! Oh yeah, Jimmy Buffet rules are in effect. It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
I'm oficially on vacation.