Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
And if you think the food at Jerry's is good..........

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:And if you think the food at Jerry's is good..........
Confusedhock:[wow]Confusedhock:[bravo]Confusedhock:[winner]Confusedhock:

and the girls probably have that lovely southern accent and attitude to them!  How do you say it, "my oh my, sho' am good!"Big Grin

Hey Robbie, got your message and will call this eve.  I figured I'd let you enjoy your day and all since I know you're up half the damned night anyways!Tongue
Robbie Wrote:And if you think the food at Jerry's taste's good..........
Um...did I read that right?  [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
If there are any SC'ers that live any where close to this herf I think you had better buck up and get yer ash down there.  This is going to be one fine time had by all.  Come on...  Georgia touches Florida.  NC is pretty close compared to Wash. State.  Looking at my map I see the Tennessee is only about 2.5 inches away from Florida.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:If there are any SC'ers that live any where close to this herf I think you had better buck up and get yer ash down there.  This is going to be one fine time had by all.  Come on...  Georgia touches Florida.  NC is pretty close compared to Wash. State.  Looking at my map I see the Tennessee is only about 2.5 inches away from Florida.

HAHAHAHAHA!   Somebody with a little dick pull down your pants and measure for us!   [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:If there are any SC'ers that live any where close to this herf I think you had better buck up and get yer ash down there.  This is going to be one fine time had by all.  Come on...  Georgia touches Florida.  NC is pretty close compared to Wash. State.  Looking at my map I see the Tennessee is only about [color="red"]2.5[/color] [color="red"]inches away from Florida[/color].

HAHAHAHAHA!   Somebody with a little dick pull down your pants and measure for us!   [lol]
Well...I could fold it a few times and sit in some ice water...nope...that would still measure to Tampa... [smokin4]
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:If there are any SC'ers that live any where close to this herf I think you had better buck up and get yer ash down there.  This is going to be one fine time had by all.  Come on...  Georgia touches Florida.  NC is pretty close compared to Wash. State.  Looking at my map I see the Tennessee is only about 2.5 inches away from Florida.

Well...I could fold it a few times and sit in some ice water...nope...that would still measure to Tampa... [smokin4]
 you mean Panama?   As in Panama City?    [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:If there are any SC'ers that live any where close to this herf I think you had better buck up and get yer ash down there.  This is going to be one fine time had by all.  Come on...  Georgia touches Florida.  NC is pretty close compared to Wash. State.  Looking at my map I see the Tennessee is only about [color="red"]2.5[/color] [color="red"]inches away from Florida[/color].

Well...I could fold it a few times and sit in some ice water...nope...that would still measure to [color="red"]Tampa...[/color] [smokin4]
 you mean Panama?   As in Panama City?    [lol]

You might be right...I forgot about the tri-fold AND the cold water... [lol]

I swung the golf clubs at the sports bubble today.   Felt damn good to hit a golf ball!
I REALLY wish I could guys.  If you were gonna be there all day Saturday, I could make this, but being that your leaving Saturday morning, I can't get Friday off.  I wouldn't be able to make it till sometime around 1 am saturday morning.  I tried though, but with the holidays, I'm already 4 days behind,
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!