Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf

Hey fellas!   Gunnar and I plan to go visit Robbie in Pensacola, FL on January 8th.   We plan on Herfing the 8th, 9th, before we embark to Corona Cigars on the 10th in Orlando.

If any of you GA guys can make it on down we would love to meet you.    Airline flights are cheap now so it would be great if anyone else can make it.

Looking forward to seeing you again Robbie! 
I was gonna PM you about this today.  I'm trying to get something together to be down there, only problem is, I won't be able to leave until late Friday night, and be there to Herf all day Saturday, then have to leave Sunday morning.  I'm not sure if the timing will work out with you guys heading to Orlando.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
MMMMMMMMMMM
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yes Jan. 8th is a Thursday.   We plan on getting in at noon on Thursday.   Maybe golf and Herf all day Friday the 9th, before embarking on a long drive on Saturday morning the 10th to Orlando.
I will be flying into Orlando on January 10th.

You guys wanna go to dinner or something?
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:I will be flying into Orlando on January 10th.

You guys wanna go to dinner or something?

Yup!  Big Grin   Then make a night of it at Corona Cigars?
US_Tank Wrote: 

Hey fellas!   Gunnar and I plan to go visit Robbie in Pensacola, FL on January 8th.   We plan on Herfing the 8th, 9th, before we embark to Corona Cigars on the 10th in Orlando.

[color="red"]If any of you GA guys can make it on down we would love to meet you.    Airline flights are cheap now so it would be great if anyone else can make it.[/color]

How about FL guys who don't have to fly??? [wow]
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yes Jan. 8th is a Thursday.   We plan on getting in at noon on Thursday.   Maybe golf and Herf all day Friday the 9th, before embarking on a long drive on Saturday morning the 10th to Orlando.

GOLF?!??
I thought we were going to the shooting range, not the damn driving range.

Either way I can't wait to see everyone! Thanks so much and I guarantee we'll have a great time and some good food from Jerry!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: 

If any of you GA guys can make it on down we would love to meet you.    Airline flights are cheap now so it would be great if anyone else can make it.

Seeing you is a given!  [thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: 

[color="red"]If any of you GA guys can make it on down we would love to meet you.    Airline flights are cheap now so it would be great if anyone else can make it.[/color]

Seeing you is a given!  [thumbsup]

In that case...I'll start working on my "kitchen pass" right now!

By the way, there are both golf AND shooting ranges in the area.  I do both...one a LOT better than the other!  [smokin]

Looking forward to seeing both of you and any others that can get up here.