Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:What will you do without me there?  Who's gonna keep you from spending all your money on stogies?

Nobody! 
Might be easier to just buy the place.  Then Robbie could call you and play golf all day long [lol][lol][lol][lol]

(or the shooting range, sorry Tankie)
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
MaduroAccountant Wrote:I should know by Tuesday if I can get away to play golf.  Would love to play, and if we can tee it up by 1p we should be fine.  I'll verify they don't have any tournaments going on.  The Moors is a great choice!

[cigar]
Well, unfortunately I found out today that we have another person leaving to move out of state (back home)...which means the rest of us will be restructuring our workload the next few weeks.

I'll certainly be able to get off Friday late-afternoon for cigars with you guys, but taking off 5 hours early will be impossible at this point.  Might be possible for me to get out Thursday evening too, but that might be pushing my luck.
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:I should know by Tuesday if I can get away to play golf.  Would love to play, and if we can tee it up by 1p we should be fine.  I'll verify they don't have any tournaments going on.  The Moors is a great choice!

[cigar]
Well, unfortunately I found out today that we have another person leaving to move out of state (back home)...which means the rest of us will be restructuring our workload the next few weeks.

I'll certainly be able to get off Friday late-afternoon for cigars with you guys, but taking off 5 hours early will be impossible at this point.  Might be possible for me to get out Thursday evening too, but that might be pushing my luck.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS?!?!?! 

I knew this mysterious Pensacola member might not even make it himself even though he lives a mere 2 miles away! Tongue

[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
MaduroAccountant aka Sheldon is merely a ghost.   A made up member of Stogie Chat conjured up by none other than Robbie himself.
US_Tank Wrote:MaduroAccountant aka Sheldon is merely a ghost.   A made up member of Stogie Chat conjured up by none other than Robbie himself.
You know, I just wondered about that...has anyone seen "MaduroAccountant" and "Robbie" at the same place???  I mean, anyone YOU know???

[happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy]
Oh hell, let me start looking through our event pictures...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
US_Tank Wrote:MaduroAccountant aka Sheldon is merely a ghost.   A made up member of Stogie Chat conjured up by none other than Robbie himself.

Maybe Robbie is also Harpo and SmackTard??

A herf without the Mum. This is sad.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Robbie Wrote:Oh hell, let me start looking through our event pictures...

Yeah you can conjure up one patron to be this ghost.
For the record I am not smoking anything marginal in Pensacola.