Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
that course is awesome!
US_Tank Wrote:That is sick for sure!   But would't you rather golf swampy golf courses with lot's of alligators?   Tongue
I F'ing HATE gators!  Seriously, my ball goes near the water and I freak - even on the resort courses where the chance of a freaking gator living are slim to none with all the noise and such.  I've seen this course a few times and it scared me just to look at it.  They literally have holes that seem like they're completey surrounded by tall grass and pot bunkers!  Then there's the holes with sand all the way down one side or the other.  It'll be a 3 sleeve day for me if we get to play there!Tongue
There goes Gunnar..."Balls Deep" again!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
I've been in Pensacola since Christmas.  I am heading back to Macon tomorrow and then to Minneapolis on Wednesday.  I wish I could have been here for the 8th herf. 
Almirante Pirata
SenorSmoke Wrote:I've been in Pensacola since Christmas.  I am heading back to Macon tomorrow and then to Minneapolis on Wednesday.  I wish I could have been here for the 8th herf.
Crap!  Wish I'd have known that...I'm trying to get to Robbie's this afternoon/evening...I'll check here if possible before I get away.  If not, just touch base with Robbie.  Would love to meet up and have a cigar or three!
3 Days!  
US_Tank Wrote:3 Days!  
Have fun!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sorry you can't make it Jimmie!   Those darn wives!  Tongue  We will fire up a good stick or three in your honor.   Look for our phone call Friday evening when we are druke.

I hope Gunnar does not pass out early on me again! 
Its more like 2.5 Days.
What will you do without me there?  Who's gonna keep you from spending all your money on stogies?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore