Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
macallan2 Wrote:[user=897]Robbie[/user] wrote:
Quote:One and a half hours before Tank arrives, shortly followed by my General Cigar rep who has a nice surprise for him Wink 

This is definitely going to be an interesting couple of days.  I FINALLY found my camera, but I doubt I'll need it with Tank here [lol]

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Don't forget the big guns is rolling into town as well. That's if I find my way out of this airport bar! How come I always meet some drinking buddies? Must just be lucky! Oh yeah, Jimmy Buffet rules are in effect. It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
I'm oficially on vacation.

HAHAHA, a bottle of scotch is jealous of a Tank...

[Image: macallan-single-highland-malt-scotch.jpg][Image: amx-13-light-tank-1.jpg]

Mumsey just called. He's on the train and should be here shortly.
Tank and Mac are too giddy about this Cordova trip.  I think I would rather be in NY with The Skipper and Jimmie. Smile
Right now I'm too busy blowing up my water wings and balancing with a cane, with all this rain and flooding we are having.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=897]Robbie[/user] wrote:
Quote:One and a half hours before Tank arrives, shortly followed by my General Cigar rep who has a nice surprise for him Wink 

This is definitely going to be an interesting couple of days.  I FINALLY found my camera, but I doubt I'll need it with Tank here [lol]

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Don't forget the big guns is rolling into town as well. That's if I find my way out of this airport bar! How come I always meet some drinking buddies? Must just be lucky! Oh yeah, Jimmy Buffet rules are in effect. It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
I'm oficially on vacation.

HAHAHA, a bottle of scotch is jealous of a Tank...

[Image: macallan-single-highland-malt-scotch.jpg][Image: amx-13-light-tank-1.jpg]

Mumsey just called. He's on the train and should be here shortly.
I bet he's on the train.....should have just said he was in his GARAGE!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   That was a good one!    Yes fellas we are here.   Gunnar and I had separate flights.   I got in at 11 am this morning and Gunnar rolled in at 2.   Mum just rolled in here at 5 in Herf crashing mode.

Robbie, his Dad Tom, and myself had some of Jerry's cajun for lunch on Robbie's patio.  I am sitting in an 80 degree disparity today and my brain is not handling it well.  Gonna have to have some more beer to keep me cool. 

I have had 5 great sticks thus far today.   We are going to sit around some and watch the game tonight. 

The first picture of the Herf is me loading an 8gig memory card into my camera.   Pics to follow tomorrow sometime.
The Mum is here and he pulled a fast over the Tank. Story to follow at a different time or Chris will post it. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHA [lol]   Good Job Jimmie, Herf Crashing 09.  Glad to hear you made it down there.  I really hope you guys have a good time.  I'll be with you all in spirit Friday and Saturday night.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
All right Jimmie!!!!!  You pulled a tankster.  Wouldn't be a herf without the Mumster.  Lets see...BCS bowl game, cigars, great buds, lots of booze, more cigars...damn what a good time.   Drool...drool....drool. (O.K. I lost my mind, actually its the percocet just kickin' in.)

Party on dudes!
Bobgun Wrote:Tank and Mac are too giddy about this Cordova trip.  I think I would rather be in NY with The Skipper and Jimmie. Smile
Right now I'm too busy blowing up my water wings and balancing with a cane, with all this rain and flooding we are having.
ONe day Bob... Is there any good scuba near where you are? I don't need much of an excuse...
Some of the best diving around in Puget Sound. Lots of places to rent SCUBA gear.  Its a bit chilly, but with a good wet suit and who cares.   I should take you up to Octopuss hole in Hood Canal.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:The Mum is here and he pulled a fast over the Tank. Story to follow at a different time or Chris will post it. 
That is goddamn awesome Jimmie!!!   [thumbsup]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!