Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooler and Auction Wins
So in the quest to find a good humidor I realized I was never going to find a good quality 150 count that I could afford so I finally sprung and picked up a 100qt. Coleman Cooler.

[Image: DSC00845.jpg]

I won these on Famous

[Image: DSC00848.jpg]

[Image: DSC00849.jpg]

I really wanted to try the 3 Siglos and the bid was low and the Joya de Nicaragua Antano I had was amazing so I bid on some and got them for about half of what I would pay in any store here in MA. I just really need to get some beads for the Cooler to get it going as my 50ct and 20 ct are full and my travel humi is only gonna be good for so long....:?
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Really nice!

Congrats!!

[bravo2]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
lol the bug has bitten you too..

denali7432 Wrote:lol the bug has bitten you too..
Yeah very hard. JR is having a pretty good 5 pack deal going on right now....uh oh
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
denali7432 Wrote:lol the bug has bitten you too..
Yeah very hard. JR is having a pretty good 5 pack deal going on right now....uh oh
interesting...i will make my way over there right now..lol

Smart move, Matt... and congratulations!  I have this same cooler, and it has served me well.  Trust me when I tell you - you WILL fill this thing!  Large desktop humidors are far more aesthetically pleasing, but you would've eventually needed another to supplement your collection.  Coolers are low-maintenance, and are rock solid in holding humidity. 

Enjoy the journey, Matt!  You'll make a lot of friends along the way.  
By the way, I'm loving your avatar, Matt.  "$hitter's full!"
Pete Wrote:By the way, I'm loving your avatar, Matt.  "$hitter's full!"

FINALLY! I'm glad someone knows the greatest Christmas movie of all times with arguably one of the best characters in cinema history! Nothing goes better with pumping an RV toilet like Meister Brau and a stogieCool
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
Pete Wrote:By the way, I'm loving your avatar, Matt.  "$hitter's full!"

FINALLY! I'm glad someone knows the greatest Christmas movie of all times with arguably one of the best characters in cinema history! Nothing goes better with pumping an RV toilet like Meister Brau and a stogieCool
So thats what that is.  lol