Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Smoking Tribute
Not even sure how I came across this, but I just did. Pretty cool little thing on the craftsmanship of smoking!

Smoking Tribute
Very cool. I've been trying to get down to Drapers for awhile. I think Guarantee stops in there regularly.
Actually, have never gone to the one in DC, but will. I have been to the one in Bethesda. If you ever come down this way let me know.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I stay by the Baltimore airport frequently. Is there a shop near there?
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
That was cool and that LFD lighter was pretty killer as well....thanks for sharing.
Gangsta
(03-11-2013, 09:14 AM)North Idaho Wrote: I stay by the Baltimore airport frequently. Is there a shop near there?

I am sure there is, but have never been up there looking for one. Just need to Google and find one.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)parkerplus Wrote: Very cool. I've been trying to get down to Drapers for awhile. I think Guarantee stops in there regularly.

We're gonna have to hook that up this summer.
(03-11-2013, 03:58 PM)The542 Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)parkerplus Wrote: Very cool. I've been trying to get down to Drapers for awhile. I think Guarantee stops in there regularly.

+1
(03-13-2013, 10:16 PM)parkerplus Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 03:58 PM)The542 Wrote:

+1

They just opened a new lounge next to the Drapers in DC called Civil Cigar Lounge. Cant wait to go check it out. The restaurant that makes food for the guests is run by Brian Voltaggio who finished runner up on Top Chef to his brother a few years ago. Let me know when you guys are coming.

http://www.civillounge.com/

Ryan