Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cookies!
Hey guys. Well call this what you will, but here goes. My wife and I have opened an online bakery web site. At this time we are offering our famous family secret receipe for anyone who wants to order. I figured there are alot of guys here who enjoy good food so here is my shameless plug for our site. The address is www.familysecretsbakery.com. Check it out and we appreciate feedback of any kind. I do recomend trying these. not because they are mine, but because they are sooooo goooood. Thanks. Bob.[winner]
cool, congratulations and good luck!
Hmmmmmmmm COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parkster like cookies.

Shameless mooch here ............

Please send some samples to me in Scotland ......... I in turn will give you some VERYhonest feedback ............................. I gave up on trying to mooch cookies from Tom Ass a year ago, so here is your chance to shine.

Tom Ass hurt Parksters feelings................Parkster like cookies....just incase you missed that bit earlier.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Oh my gosh, I LOVE cookies. Congrats! The website is great, but it needs more pictures! Well, Im sure since the site just went up it's a work in progress. But they sound delicious, especially 'The Holiday'. Smile The samplers are a great idea!
Oh, and I will be ordering from your site very soon Smile