Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constellation prize for the mileage contest
Ok sorry for this taking so long to post. Meet up with Lonnie in the early a.m. on August 27th and chatted and had coffee with him till it was time for him to go. Lost track of time talking about stogies and tractor trailers and such and before I knew it, he had to go and we didn't have any time to burn one at that point together so I tried to light up a cigar with a bic and was a bit windy so he gave me a nice torch lighter too. So anyways here it is... Even though I didn't have the required posts needed for the mileage contest Aracos decided to give me constellation prizes. Which I appreciate very much.Big GrinBig Grin

[attachment=5798]
El Cobre which I smoked on the 29th and wrote a review (Awesome stick)

[attachment=5797]

[attachment=5799]

Maybe next time when you come through Lonnie you and I will be able to burn one. It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the cigar lighting tips.Big GrinBig Grin
That would be a 'consolation' prize, brother. What a great gift! I'm glad aracos hooked you up, you guessed the mileage after only a few tries.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-06-2010, 08:42 AM)Soulend Wrote: That would be a 'consolation' prize, brother. What a great gift! I'm glad aracos hooked you up, you guessed the mileage after only a few tries.

Maybe not ........ maybe he was seeing stars after the Cobra.

Big Grin
Good point!
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Nice prize... Lonnie is a busy guy so making time for the contest shows you the type of person he is...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very Nice!
--Mike
Glad you enjoyed it...
That Gurkha Shaggy Soloman isn't made anymore & has a few years on it, so enjoy it...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Is that the Gurkha Estate Selection that isn't made anymore? I have picked up a couple of them here and there and really enjoyed them. Guess that is why I couldn't find them online.
Cole
Nice, enjoy that LFD Salomon, that is one of my favorite smokes
I like smoking lightning
Nice work Lonnie
Almirante Pirata