Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Due to Robbie
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you are on Robbie from Cordova's email list but if you aren't you're probably not aware of the exciting happenings he has going on this week.  Robbie and Cordova cigars are introducing their new private label line on Thursday!  It's called the Morton Collection (I wonder how they came up with thatTongue) and I'll let Robbie tell y'all the rest.  I already let him know a couple weeks ago I need a serious sampler pack but I'd encourage you all to try a few and see if you like 'em.  I think I will....

again, congratulations Robbie.  I look forward to smoking a Morton Collection on that beautiful patio one day soon.Wink
Congrats Robbie, I hope to enjoy a smoke (or 2 or 3 ) on that new, beautiful patio of yours.   Hopefully very soon.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Yep exciting week for Robbie!   Congrats! 
congrats Robbie... Who is making this cigar for you? What can we expect?
a little birdie told me these cigars will be made by Camacho! And I got a sneak peek of the bands.....VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:a little birdie told me these cigars will be made by Camacho! And I got a sneak peek of the bands.....VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are correct, sir.  I know Robbie's saving the total reveal for the event but perhaps we can get him to spill to us. 
This is certainly exciting!   Hey Gunnar, are we on for a visit to Robbie in January?
US_Tank Wrote:This is certainly exciting!   Hey Gunnar, are we on for a visit to Robbie in January?
I'm ticket huniting tonight/tomorrow! 
mmmmmmm...camacho.  congrats man!  expecting reviews
That is awesome news - Congrats Robbie!!!   [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]