Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Due to Robbie
Congratulations and good luck on your new endeavor. The art work looks very nice [thumbsup]
So Robbie, what is gonna take to get a nice sampler ?  Actually, I'll PM u.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
macallan2 Wrote:Hey guys, I don't know how many of you are on Robbie from Cordova's email list but if you aren't you're probably not aware of the exciting happenings he has going on this week.  Robbie and Cordova cigars are introducing their new private label line on Thursday!  It's called the Morton Collection (I wonder how they came up with thatTongue) and I'll let Robbie tell y'all the rest.  I already let him know a couple weeks ago I need a serious sampler pack but I'd encourage you all to try a few and see if you like 'em.  I think I will....

again, congratulations Robbie.  I look forward to smoking a Morton Collection on that beautiful patio one day soon.Wink

I left the event about 10p CST (2200 for Tank) and it was far from winding down.  What a great event, everyone was having a great time.  The cigars...well, they were superb.  Robbie and Christian really did a great job and both being so humble, were both trying to give each other ALL the credit.  Well, in my humble opinion, with the success of these cigars, I think there is PLENTY to be shared between the two of them.  Great cigars, great packaging, great event, great people...did I say it was great? [bravo]

Congratulations Robbie!
Hey Robbie!   Gunnar and I will be down there in 29 days.   Save some for us! 
Congrats. Is this something that will be distributed. I would be interested in carrying the line.
Robbie congrat on the new line[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Nice robbie. I hope the weather held out for you.

Give us a re-cap when you have time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:So Robbie, what is gonna take to get a nice sampler ?  Actually, I'll PM u.

Hey guys!   Do you know what it would cost Robbie to send us all a sampler?   This is his line of cigars and he wants to sell them.   Smile

Therefore I called him today and ordered 3 singles of each line and gave him my CC #.   When I decided what I like then I will get a box.

Get on the horn and do the same.   He is already out of one line!   Robbie approved these final blends to suit his taste.   Robbie has great taste so they must be great.   With only two lines left until January give him a shout!  [thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:So Robbie, what is gonna take to get a nice sampler ?  Actually, I'll PM u.

Hey guys!   Do you know what it would cost Robbie to send us all a sampler?   This is his line of cigars and he wants to sell them.   Smile

Therefore I called him today and ordered 3 singles of each line and gave him my CC #.   When I decided what I like then I will get a box.

Get on the horn and do the same.   He is already out of one line!   Robbie approved these final blends to suit his taste.   Robbie has great taste so they must be great.   With only two lines left until January give him a shout!  [thumbsup]
You just did this today?  Shoot, I told him a month or two ago I needed him to set me up with a complete sampler and to just let me know when he knew what I owed!Tongue

... yes, I have a problem.Big Grin
Alright, here is a link to a photo gallery from last night's event!  Thanks again for the support everyone!  I can't thank you enough.  Some of the pictures are a little blurry as I just posted every single photo, didn't have time to sort through them yet.  Here is the link:  http://www.cordovacigars.com/Morton%20Collection%20Launch%20Event.htm
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]