Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to the Big Apple!
Gonna be in NYC sat morning through tues mid day...would love to meet up with anyone local! Let me know if you guys are around!

-Ben
I would love to meet for a herf.
where you going to be Ben?

I work downtown 1/2 block from Barclay Rex on Broad Street. I'll be there all day Mon & Tue. My cal is tight on Monday until the afternoon. Tues is kinda free for now.
Monday I am heading out to LI for passover with family but tuesday I will leaving for Newark at about 10ish...so thats a bit tight of a schedule. My freeest day is on Saturday after I get in (allthough you obviously arent working!). So yeah, I know its not much free time and a little last minute this time around but I figured I would see if anyone could do this! Ill be back again in april and may and june so I am sure at some point we can work something out if not this time around!

-Ben
Where on Long Island will you be?
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:Where on Long Island will you be?

Not a damn clue. My aunt lives in Dix Hills but we are doing passover at a relative of mine that i have never met! Should be interesting. But I imagine that its not too far from Dix Hills.

-Ben
dix hills north shore LI
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:dix hills north shore LI

Yup, thanks for the clarification skip Wink

-Ben
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-38,GGLD:en&q=dix%20hills%20long%20island&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl