Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Maduro
LZ gifted me a wonderful Cohiba Maduro which I finally burned last night. WOW. That's it. That's my review. Any other words would simply be diluting the experience. I'll say it again. Wow.

For you tech heads, It burned great from tip to nub. The draw was about as perfect as you get, it was full of flavors and... well... wow.
Sometimes that's all that is needed skip.  What size was it? I think I will torch one of the genios I have next month.
Great review! Somebody once asked me to explain what was so good about smoking a Siglo VI and I couldn't. All I could manage was to tell them 'It takes you to another place". Better than drugs.[smokin3]
My feeling exactly about that little Secretos Skip. The smallest of the maduro5 release and already a stellar cigar. Glad you enjoyed it!

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Sounds great. Good job again Bob.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Great short review.  I might have to try to acquire one and try it.  I have had the worst luck with Cohiba's in general whether it be lack of flavor to poor burns.  The exception being the Esplendido!  Guess I will give this one a consideration.
damn. i thought i'd successfully resisted buying these. seemed to expensive. but with both the skipper and uncle bob chiming in...

must...

control...

mouse!

:?
couldn't....

control...

mouse.

now there's a box of secretos sitting in coolerdor #3. the dog and i lay the blame squarely at the feet of uncle bob and the skipper. mentioning it... saying it's good... mentioning it again... no fair!

to quote bobcat goldthwait: "thank you for encouraging my behavior."
Smile        it's a disease all members here share.....O.C.D.!  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Smile        it's a disease all members here share.....O.C.D.!  Smile
just one of many. Tongue