Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee CIGARt
OK..so I was thinking - of course the originals are always for sale...but if there is enough interest, I would be happy to create 8.5x11 prints of the coffee art on canvas "paper" and signed for $10. Post here if interested. Thanks!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Removed by fatman due to own stupidity 
BuddhaBill Wrote:I definitely would be interested . And chance of a stogie chat limited edition numbered series here ?? Wouldnt mind paying more for it!. But I am not ashamed to say that when you make it big sir I will be cashing in !![ROTF]
There is a numbered series.  It's a very limited number OF ONE, ya hoser.  You can buy any of the originals you want.Tongue

Except for the 2 I already made a deal for.  I will be hanging a couple of these by my desk.Cool
macallan2 Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I definitely would be interested . And chance of a stogie chat limited edition numbered series here ?? Wouldnt mind paying more for it!. But I am not ashamed to say that when you make it big sir I will be cashing in !![ROTF]
There is a numbered series.  It's a very limited number OF ONE, ya hoser.  You can buy any of the originals you want.Tongue

Except for the 2 I already made a deal for.  I will be hanging a couple of these by my desk.Cool

Watch it MR!! Or your Jar mar just show up a few short !!  I know a certain gentleman in North Dakota that is always in the market for them !! (I got the jar in by the way ... It will go out tomorrow ..... )

But I just looked at your site and they are all very reasonably priced .I assumed they would be astronomical. I will be buying at least 1 soon . You do really cool work and it would bwe an honor to have a piece of art like this in my future mancave .

Well the bad news is that the one that I wanted is already sold ....

The GREAT news is that he is going to do a original for me !! Very excited !! Most reasonable artist I have ever seen. And is a BOTL !! Common guys let get to commisioning some art from this man !! Get it now before some billionaire gets an eye for it and his rate go thru the roof !

Thank you for your response Eric looking forward to this alot ...... And I have all kinds of ideas flowing thru my head for future projects stuff too !! LOL

This board is so going to get me divorced .......LOL ..But what a way to go !!
well..the truth is...with prices so reasonable on the originals...I'm finding very little interest in the prints. Why buy a copy when you can spend a lil more and have a one of a kind, right? SOoooooooooo..I'm with Buddha - BUY 'EM UP, BABY!! I am happy to do commissioned work - tell me what you want - let's make it happen!!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Let's face it - my painting will be worth a fortune when I die...and I think I feel a cough coming on....[devil]
mad4maduro Wrote:well..the truth is...with prices so reasonable on the originals...I'm finding very little interest in the prints. Why buy a copy when you can spend a lil more and have a one of a kind, right? SOoooooooooo..I'm with Buddha - BUY 'EM UP, BABY!! I am happy to do commissioned work - tell me what you want - let's make it happen!!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Let's face it - my painting will be worth a fortune when I die...and I think I feel a cough coming on....[devil]
Ain't that the truth!  Eric, PM me with how you want to be paid. 
macallan2 Wrote:
mad4maduro Wrote:well..the truth is...with prices so reasonable on the originals...I'm finding very little interest in the prints. Why buy a copy when you can spend a lil more and have a one of a kind, right? SOoooooooooo..I'm with Buddha - BUY 'EM UP, BABY!! I am happy to do commissioned work - tell me what you want - let's make it happen!!

Ain't that the truth!  Eric, PM me with how you want to be paid. 
pm sent, bro.