Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay stogies hit hard in California
Mario is at his antics with the clay cigars that look absolutely real.
In fact, I tried to smoke one right out of the chute. Check these out...

[Image: clay_stogies_01.jpg]

These are the coolest things I have ever seen. Thanks so much Mario. You have a gift, my son. Keep up the great work.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
The force is stong in you MP....great work.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Way to go Mario
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
OYYY....VERY NICE MP

[party3]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Confusedhock: the man just has a gift.  you can't imagine the details on these bad boys until you see them up close.  pictures don't do em justice. 

and i'd be clipping that tatuaje immediately. Tongue
those are so cool!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Thanks guys for the kind words and you are very welcomed Doc! I know you are a true connoisseur of cigars, so this can be a nice addition to your hobby.

That is the ONLY Fuente Between the Lines in existence....so far... Smile It may be a bit larger than the real thing...but I do not have any cigars in front of me when I am making these...its just from memory...

And please do that Hoyo Double Corona justice by placing that nice cuban label on it!! I would have, but mine are all unsmoked resting in the rubberdor! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
awesome! great work and fitting tribute to the mad doctor.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

And please do that Hoyo Double Corona justice by placing that nice cuban label on it!! I would have, but mine are all unsmoked resting in the rubberdor! Smile
 Did Cuban Crafters have the rubberdor?  I'm in need of one now! Thanks!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
adds new meaning to the word "counterfeit"