Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinatti
Well, it looks like I am going to Cincy next week. Katie's family is having a reunion and i have been included. Any good shop that have to be gone to? i don't think I am going to have much free time to herf, but who is up that way?

I am going to Kings Island (?) on Friday. Not sure what that means..

I think I am going to arrive at the airport with my Jack Lambert jersey. FU Cincy!!!
TY is hype up..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
isn't the party source just outside of cincy? i think it is, and that'd probably be a place worth hitting up. maybe joebob can chime in.
(07-29-2011, 10:44 AM)scott81425 Wrote: isn't the party source just outside of cincy? i think it is, and that'd probably be a place worth hitting up. maybe joebob can chime in.

It is. Eric Brown lives nearby but he is on the West Coast all week for vacation.

(07-29-2011, 02:20 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 10:44 AM)scott81425 Wrote: isn't the party source just outside of cincy? i think it is, and that'd probably be a place worth hitting up. maybe joebob can chime in.

It is. Eric Brown lives nearby but he is on the West Coast all week for vacation.

I was just going to say that too! Smile

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Wait.......Isn't JoeBob in Cincy too?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles