Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cigars for my cruise
(05-07-2010, 10:05 PM)Lurch Wrote: First question..only a 10 count? Second don't take a bunch of ISOM's and then have to smoke about 5 of them the last night because you don't want to mess with customs.

Haha for 5 days a 10 count is enough Smile especially since I bought more overseas. I have no comment on ISOMs, and "CheapHumidors.com does not support, endorse, or recommend violating any laws regarding trade regulation in your country". However, I did visit LCDH and the guy there helped me out with some nice cigars.

As a side note, on the disembarkation video they talk about cigar sniffing dogs that can tell if it's Cuban and you'll get fined $1k/stick. Pssh. There wasn't even an x-ray machine, much less a dog.

(05-08-2010, 02:20 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Safe travels, Brother... I do need to shoot you a line about something - will try and PM you before you leave - if not, I'll catch you on your return.

Feel free to PM me any time Brother!

(05-12-2010, 06:45 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Oh man! Enjoy your vacation!

Whatever you bring will be etched in your mind. You will never forget that time you went to the main upper deck at 3am "just cause". You'll sit back with a cold drink, light your stick of choice, and get lost in it all as you gaze into the stars...Trust me.

Have a safe, relaxing trip my friend.

Eloquently and accurately put my friend Smile

(05-13-2010, 09:59 PM)nocsious Wrote: Does your ship have a cigar lounge as well? Why not pick something a little harder to find stateside...but stick to La Casa del Habano to avoid getting less than authentic.

It did have a lounge that was fairly nice. I spent some time relaxing there or on the Lido deck or on the side of the ship.