Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigars at your price
This is the website I have made a few orders from and they are awesome. They have prices listed for each product and you can put in a price that you are willing to pay. It must be equal to or more than the reserve price which it lets you know immediately after you put in your price. I bought 13 cigars (see cigar P0RN) for $111.00 and the full price on the same 13 was $165.09. I paid $20 less for the 2 super premium Padrons that I bought. They have a large selection including some Liga Privadas. They dont go to low on those though. They only had the robusto, churchill, and petite corona in the Oliva V Melanios but $6.50 for the robustos which were listed at $9.50 and $9.50 for the Churchill which was listed at $14.00. They also sell 5 packs and boxes if in stock. Good luck, bid low.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I just got turned onto this site too. Thanks for the review and info
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

Congrats, I have yet to purchase from them, but I really want to.
Gangsta
(11-02-2012, 10:45 AM)irratebass Wrote: Congrats, I have yet to purchase from them, but I really want to.

Do it!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I have had problems with this website in the past and will not use them again.
--Mike
(11-02-2012, 11:08 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I have had problems with this website in the past and will not use them again.

What happened? I have used them a few times and they have been great.

Ryan
THe only issues I ever had with them when I used to buy from them was stock issues. I had a time or two that I ordered what was supposed to be in stock and it went to backorder. I know this happened to another person or two as well.

I solved the problem by commenting on my orders to cancel any items that were not in stock and available to ship immediately.

I ordered a handful of things from them in the past, and haven't used them in quite some time.

(11-02-2012, 11:11 AM)Guarantee Wrote:
(11-02-2012, 11:08 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I have had problems with this website in the past and will not use them again.

What happened? I have used them a few times and they have been great.

I got a box of cigars that came repackaged in a different box. Nothing was wrong with the cigars but that was very strange and left a bad taste in my mouth. I also have stick issues on a few orders as well.
--Mike
I had stock issues with them too once upon a time. No big deal in my opinion, it happens and hopefully they've made some adjustments to their site. Word of advice, if you're patient and don't mind clearing your cookies, you can usually find out to the penny what price they're willing to sell their sticks for.