Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar in the Bottle
MikeD Wrote:Screw it, Bob...open that sucker, drink the stuff and smoke the 'gar... you only live once Wink
Man it is tempting.............perhaps at Christmas time......[smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Screw it, Bob...open that sucker, drink the stuff and smoke the 'gar... you only live once Wink
Don't do it, Bob.  It'll be over in an hour, and what a letdown it will be.  I'm not saying it'll be a bad cigar, but it's probably much more fun to have in the bottle than to smoke.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
lz6 Wrote:
Such a beautiful night here............almost feels like christmas!Confusedhock:Big Grin

Ok,accidently open it,spill a little then drink it not to lose it,and pretend to examine the cigar cracking open slightly and haveing no choice but to enjoy it...........it works when ya work it!Wink
Very nice and very tempting..
bartok Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
Don't do it, Bob.  It'll be over in an hour, and what a letdown it will be.  I'm not saying it'll be a bad cigar, but it's probably much more fun to have in the bottle than to smoke.
It may be pretty to look at, but when it comes down to it, it was made to be consumed Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
bartok Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
It may be pretty to look at, but when it comes down to it, it was made to be consumed Wink
[winner][cigar]Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Too cool bro. I am close to Carmel. Which store did you go to? There is the small shop right in downtown Carmel and another out off Highway One toward Carmel valley. Can't remember others in Carmel, though there are a couple of decent shops in nearby Monterrey.

Great score.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Too cool bro. I am close to Carmel. Which store did you go to? There is the small shop right in downtown Carmel and another out off Highway One toward Carmel valley. Can't remember others in Carmel, though there are a couple of decent shops in nearby Monterrey.

Great score.

Doc

Doc, got the last [size=2]of 4 bottles received by Nielsen Brothers Market located at 7th and San Carlos downtown. They won't be getting anymore.  [/size]

You can order them here though  http://www.thewineconnection.com/productview.asp?ProductsID=2139

or check the distributor list at http://www.cigarinthebottle.com  [smokin2] $ are running between $175 and $275. I'd check the distributor list and make phone calls.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"