Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar flavor wheel
tafdom Wrote:It's back

It scared me when it was no longer accessible... I seriously open up this page everytime i smoke any cigar... I guess i should just save it to my computer Smile
I don't think I'd want to smoke a cigar that tasted like rancid horsemeat either [lol][lol][lol]

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

it is very clean.....i have never seen so tidy one..........but yes i do also face few problems in it.........is there any expert who can tell in brief...........
although we a;; know that cigar smoking is not good for health because it harshly affects he lungs and alveoli. but the most people refer it because it signifies  the royality...
joseph21r Wrote:although we a;; know that cigar smoking is not good for health because it harshly affects he lungs and alveoli. but the most people refer it because it signifies  the royality...
come again?
joseph21r Wrote:although we a;; know that cigar smoking is not good for health because it harshly affects he lungs and alveoli. but the most people refer it because it signifies  the royality...

For someone that has an online cigar retail website in his sig, I find this comment somewhat surprising.

Can you please elaborate on this for us?

Thanks!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(10-28-2009, 07:54 PM)joseph21r Wrote: although we a;; know that cigar smoking is not good for health because it harshly affects he lungs and alveoli. but the most people refer it because it signifies  the royality...

Who inhales cigar smoke? The flavor crystals can't hit your tongue-bone from there.
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
[Image: CigarAdvisorTastingWheel.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore