Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Trends
Lol glow in the dark humidors? When was that
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-26-2011, 06:50 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Lol glow in the dark humidors? When was that

First thing that comes to mind is the CAO Vision disco box Big Grin
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I'm sorry but I think those are cool. Watch out Ebay!
What about women smoking cigars? Not Monica.

I just got an email with a pic of J Lo smoking, Sooo I googled and was amaze. She smokes a LOT. Note that Cohiba.
More women and cigars.
http://www.cigarpeg.com/women_and_their_cigars.htm

[Image: jenniferlopez9.jpg]

[Image: jenniferlopez5.jpg]

[Image: jenniferlopez7.jpg]

[Image: women-cigars-jennifer_lopez.jpg]

[Image: jennifer-lopez-and-cigar-smoking-gallery.jpg]

[Image: jlo.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Excellent find T.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
6 X 60 are in demand. People like to smoke them so they make them. Pretty simple.
That first pic o J Lo looks like it is at Fenway. If I lit up in Fenway they would take me out in cuffs.
I know that most of us die hard smokers nub the good ones so it would be nice to know whether JLO and the other women smokers nub too. I have a neighbor that smokes anywhere from 3 - 8 cigars a day and she nubs also when they're on.
-- Limited edition smokes
-- Super-full-bodied smokes
This is my boomstick!
(09-25-2011, 04:45 PM)tafdom Wrote: I read an article Saturday something like that but they are just pushing cigars disguised as an article. What's up with all these 6 x 60 ring cigars??
http://www.cigaradvisor.com/news/cigars/...ntent=feat

During the past year, I noticed that I was getting more and more press releases announcing new 6 x 60 ring gauge cigars. Do you remember how a few years ago Lanceros had come back into vogue? So, manufacturers began adding more 7 x 38 cigars to their repertoire. Now it seems as if just the opposite is happening with the demand for 6 x 60 cigars. The more 6 x 60's I saw coming into the market the more curious I became about this trend. So, I wrote to a number of well-respected cigar makers to get their take on this "Grand Toro" shape phenomenon, and asked, "What gives?"

I felt it appropriate to start with Nick Perdomo Jr., since Tabacalera Perdomo was among the first manufacturers to introduce extra-wide ring cigars when they released their Cuban Parejo line in 2001.

Putting my feeling of the absolutely ridiculous ring gauge trend that is going on just for a moment (does that statement make it obvious enough?)... JR Cigar was distributing a wide ring gauge cigar for at least 10 years before Perdomo. The Casa Blanca Half Jerobam is 5x66 - Isay 10 years becasuse that is what Robert DeNiro smoked in the 1991 remake of Cape Fear.

Seeing a trend towards quality small batch boutique cigars Smile