Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Trade Shows?
Coming from the world of pipes, over the years I have attended many pipe shows that were a lot of fun. Do they have any Cigar venues in the Southern U.S, Where would one get info on them? I am located near Memphis TN.
Thank you.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
It's not like the pipe shows Branden. There are two big shows that I know of and they are for people in the biz. The IPCPR and the TPE. The TPE is in Vegas this year I think. The other things like the big smoke etc aren't anywhere near us and cost a chunk to get in.
Are you about ready to hook up at the Fox N Hound or somewhere for a smoke and to maybe watch a game sometime? Pm me if you have a 2 hour + window any day or night.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-09-2011, 10:11 PM)tafdom Wrote: It's not like the pipe shows Branden. There are two big shows that I know of and they are for people in the biz. The IPCPR and the TPE. The TPE is in Vegas this year I think. The other things like the big smoke etc aren't anywhere near us and cost a chunk to get in.
Are you about ready to hook up at the Fox N Hound or somewhere for a smoke and to maybe watch a game sometime? Pm me if you have a 2 hour + window any day or night.

I hate to hear that, Pipe Shows are a blast. Headed to St Louis in Feb for one and hope to make Chicago. I need a show to get my Cigar freak on!
This week is going to be a pain but maybe next week sometime we can meet up. Would have to be after work around 5:30/6 pm. Are you talking about F&H off of Poplar near 240?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
You work late! I didn't know about that one although we could hook up anywhere. I go to the one on Germantown parkway behind Wendy's, Pizza Hut and Tacohell. Just let me know when and where.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.