Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Stopper
My fancy Ashton ashtray has one built in. 
But a portable one is pretty cool.  Big Grin
And made yourself!

[user=1188]Pete[/user] wrote:
Quote:      I like it! 

Don, do you clip the cigar (foot) before re-lighting, or simply put the flame to it and pick up where you left off? 

I do the light, while blowing out technique myself.  Works well enough usually.

CigarJohn Wrote:
Pete Wrote:      I like it! 

Don, do you clip the cigar (foot) before re-lighting, or simply put the flame to it and pick up where you left off? 
Thinking the same thing.

Looks great Don.  Great job buddy.

I just light em' up no clipping.[rob]
Thats very cool man! I like the idea a lot.
That is very cool Don.

I might make one tonight if I have time.  I hope you dont mind me borrowing your idea.Wink 

I have to see if I have any stainless round stock lying around.
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:That is very cool Don.

I might make one tonight if I have time.  I hope you dont mind me borrowing your idea.Wink 

I have to see if I have any stainless round stock lying around.

The first one I made has a 3/4" hole in it,this one I used a 1" drill,the shape of the point of the drill puts out any ring size you put in, then I just used an 1/8" grooving tool to make a design and about a 1/16" champher on the edge of the hole.[thumbsup]
Very nice work Don! Does it affect the cigar taste a lot or does it taste the same once you get past the already burnt part?
That is very cool Don, do you need a marketing rep?  Looking for a job, any job, will sell anything, am hungry, need a life, my shoes have holes in them and my dog ran away [lol]
I have to say that is a great Idea!!! being a new smoker, I usually dont get through a full cigar! I do sometimes! but thats really a good idea. Wanna sell one???!!! [thumbsup]
I stopped in my B&M the other day and they had some of these selling for $15!  You start producing and shipping to the Midwest already Don? Tongue 

Honestly your design looks cooler than the ones they had [thumbsup]
I'd buy one.