Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Sampler
give the box to the kids to play with. It aind for cigars anyway.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:yeah the box sucks shit but that's a nice arrangement of sticks for the money.  you'll love the rp's, the punch, brazilia and the excalibur.

good fine bro. Smile[rob]

Yea, its a piece.  When I got a sampler from them for christmas, the cigars were just lose in the case.  They were in cello, but still..  :?

Look like some good smokes though.  Big Grin
I didn't even know the case came with it until I clicked on the page.  I probably won't use it.
I wanted to order this, but cannot get it to work
I know its past fathers day but I ordered it too.....Looks like a pretty good deal to me so what the hell.

Bobalouie
Mine showed up today.  Cool

Thanks for the heads-up, Wingo.  Good deal!
BuffaloBill Wrote:Mine showed up today.  Cool

Thanks for the heads-up, Wingo.  Good deal!
Hey no problem. Still waiting on mine :X  Thompsons is S-L-O-W!
I'm really looking forward to the Brazilia.  I shamefully admit that I haven't tried one yet. :? Italia: check, Mx2: check, Cx2: check, Sopranos: check, etc: check, check, check.  Brazilia is the only CAO (not including the flavored crap) that I haven't tried.

The comments about the case are accurate.  It's defintely not worthy of storing any of my cigars, but it's got to be a handy little case for something.  Maybe to keep odds and ends organized in my truck or something?   Travel/shave kit?  Something... I'll figure it out.
BuffaloBill Wrote:I'm really looking forward to the Brazilia.  I shamefully admit that I haven't tried one yet. :? Italia: check, Mx2: check, Cx2: check, Sopranos: check, etc: check, check, check.  Brazilia is the only CAO (not including the flavored crap) that I haven't tried.

The comments about the case are accurate.  It's defintely not worthy of storing any of my cigars, but it's got to be a handy little case for something.  Maybe to keep odds and ends organized in my truck or something?   Travel/shave kit?  Something... I'll figure it out.
I haven't tried the Brazilia either.  Only have had the Italia, Cameroon, CX2, and MX2.
I would say the Italia is the best one I've had yet, but here the Brazilia is better

The case is just tacky looking anyway.  Anyone seen the Xikar case? Very sharp.
Two words:

Brazilias ROCK!!