Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your opinion on
can you give me your input on these 5 arturo fuente cigars..if they are worth trying out?

arturo fuente don carlos

arturo fuente

arturo fuente hemingway short story

arturo fuente sun grown

arturo fuente seleccion d'oro

my .50 on all fuente products is...

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

VIVA LITTO!

trust me on this one.  buy yourself some fine lfd products.  you'll be a much happier cigar smoker. Smile
you mean the la flor dominicana's or the la flor de cano?

denali7432 Wrote:you mean the la flor dominicana's or the la flor de cano?

LFD, La Flor Dominica

But don't listen to Rob, he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
denali7432 Wrote:can you give me your input on these 5 arturo fuente cigars..if they are worth trying out?

arturo fuente don carlos

arturo fuente

arturo fuente hemingway short story

arturo fuente sun grown

arturo fuente seleccion d'oro
Sure they are.  Every cigar made is worth a try!  I prefer the Don Carlos but I am also spoiled rottenBig Grin
I haven't had the d'Oro, but love me some Don Carlos and Short Stories. Very good cigars.

In Fuente's Sungrown lines, I like the Chateau (best bang for the buck) and the King B.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Everyone has different tastes & what others may like, you may not & vise versa. Try them all & see what you like. Then based on that, we can point you in directions of other cigars with similar tastes.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Everyone has different tastes & what others may like, you may not & vise versa. Try them all & see what you like. Then based on that, we can point you in directions of other cigars with similar tastes.
ya i know what you mean, i know gurkha is not a favorite on here but so far out of about 20 cigars the gurkha grand envoy is my favorite..with the sancho panza in second..

denali7432 Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Everyone has different tastes & what others may like, you may not & vise versa. Try them all & see what you like. Then based on that, we can point you in directions of other cigars with similar tastes.
ya i know what you mean, i know Gurkha is not a favorite on here but so far out of about 20 cigars the Gurkha grand envoy is my favorite..with the sancho panza in second..

I do like the Gurkha shaggy legends myself...and for the price, you can't beat the Sancho Panza DM!

You'll also find that when you start to narrow down which "model" (sorry...brain freeze on the correct name Tongue) .....say the Hemmingways...you'll see a difference in the flavor profile when you try the different sizes. Some you may love & others hate. 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles