Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Network Magazine
WAY TO GO SC!!!! Hope this is a bad story gone wrong gone right.

NOW if you wanna know about subscription issues with a magazine, try Modern Drunkard. I get one every, what, 7 months if I am lucky. I should have suspected. It is a really cool publication though, but they are all crap faced.
lol, i wouldn't expect modern drunkard to be on top of things....
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-01-2011, 11:22 PM)ashman Wrote: WAY TO GO SC!!!! Hope this is a bad story gone wrong gone right.
From what Stephen told me he was going to do to fix this for Joe I think Joe will be happy. I will let Joe tell you all how it turns out though.

Stephen is a great BOTL and I wish him the best with this magazine. We need some great publications that cater to the everyday cigar smoker and not the uber rich.
I'm sure Stephen is a great guy but he needs to look into this problwm /mailings etc.and respond quicker to e mails that people sent. This is not the first complaint I heard about this and it makes me Leary about subscribing...

No matter what, we appreciate your help but without you Joe would still be scratching his head..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore