Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Mooch
(08-06-2010, 07:24 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: you dont have alocal tobacco retailer? Hang out there for a bit, friends will come.

If you're talking about a B&M where you can actually smoke on-site not real local..there's one in Hilton Head I think, an hour or so away. I'm not really that desperate.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(08-06-2010, 04:49 AM)Soulend Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 10:55 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Where are you located?

South Carolina.

Well Dave....

From one Dave to another.....I will stand outside this very evening, face south (with just a hint of west), and salute you with my CAO La Traviata or Gurkha Legend. Smile

As much as I might want to, I cant justify that kind of drive. Sad
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(08-06-2010, 05:08 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: From one Dave to another.....I will stand outside this very evening, face south (with just a hint of west), and salute you with my CAO La Traviata or Gurkha Legend. Smile

As much as I might want to, I cant justify that kind of drive. Sad

Yeah, it's a bit of a haul from Central PA...Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

What part of SC? There is a great group of guys up there that have regular herfs. If you are close to Atlanta there are some great guys around here that are worth the trip. Or if you are not careful could show up on your doorstep Angel lol.

As for the original question about mooches. I've ran into a few over the years and learned just not to offer anything to the repeat offenders. But I always keep some good quality cigars on hand to give to occasional/novices. I won't give anyone a cigar I wouldn't smoke cause my ultimate goal is to bring them into the light a try to show them what a BOTL is all about.
(08-06-2010, 05:21 PM)discdog Wrote: What part of SC? There is a great group of guys up there that have regular herfs. If you are close to Atlanta there are some great guys around here that are worth the trip. Or if you are not careful could show up on your doorstep Angel lol.

As for the original question about mooches. I've ran into a few over the years and learned just not to offer anything to the repeat offenders. But I always keep some good quality cigars on hand to give to occasional/novices. I won't give anyone a cigar I wouldn't smoke cause my ultimate goal is to bring them into the light a try to show them what a BOTL is all about.

I think i am convinced to go with a decent stick. It would be great to convert the mooch and make them a regular smoking buddy.
--Mike
(08-06-2010, 05:17 PM)Soulend Wrote: Yeah, it's a bit of a haul from Central PA...Big Grin

My best friend was over, and after I explained what I was doing and why, he also saluted and wished you well.
Shy
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
LOL

I was smoking a Perdomo myself last night and thought of this thread, wondering if you were puffing away at the same time.

I tell ya, these friggin' long distance relationships are tough.

Quote:What part of SC? There is a great group of guys up there that have regular herfs.

Beaufort, down on the coast. Atlanta is about 5 hours away.
- Robert E. Howard