Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Case P0RN
Yeah, I'll trade you my black leather cohiba case for it!

The image of you rolling around town with a pink cigar case is too much! [ROTF]
Hey Mark, tell these folks to go and *%@~, that case is probably the coolest cigar accessory around, regardless of colour.

Here is a few ideas for you.

Any saddler for horses saddles/bridals etc would be able to stain it. Cheap and worth it.

A good cobbler who repairs shoes. Cheap and worth it.

Ask MikeD to contact Paul Cox at Indian Larry Legacy in NY, this could cost $'s mind you. He could engrave your name on it and stain it to your choice. Who knows if he would take this job on (he is a legend in leather work for bikers), but it would be the coolest case bar none if he did, and worth every penny he charged.

Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Hey Mark, tell these folks to go and *%@~, that case is probably the coolest cigar accessory around, regardless of colour.

Here is a few ideas for you.

Any saddler for horses saddles/bridals etc would be able to stain it. Cheap and worth it.

A good cobbler who repairs shoes. Cheap and worth it.

Ask MikeD to contact Paul Cox at Indian Larry Legacy in NY, this could cost $'s mind you. He could engrave your name on it and stain it to your choice. Who knows if he would take this job on (he is a legend in leather work for bikers), but it would be the coolest case bar none if he did, and worth every penny he charged.

Cool

awesome ideas dave.  and yes it is a spectacular case.
Mark Wrote:And Tonto, I liked it better when youe wife was here, atleast SHE was nice. Tongue
hahahahahahahaahahhaaha
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Heather, you could do the same thing. Go to or call Tandy. They have a chemical that strips leather to its base and could dye it any color you want. There are plenty of leather shops there that could do the same thing. Good luck

Tandy Leather Factory

5318 Cameron Rd
Austin, TX 78723
(512) 302-4440

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Heather, you could do the same thing. Go to or call Tandy. They have a chemical that strips leather to its base and could dye it any color you want. There are plenty of leather shops there that could do the same thing. Good luck

Tandy Leather Factory

5318 Cameron Rd
Austin, TX 78723
(512) 302-4440

great intel taf!

hey mahkee be dialing.

[Image: don_n_kenny.JPG]
Tandy Leather Locations

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/Locations.asp

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I just have a leather 4 finger case that I don't even use,I smoke at home and if I go to a herf,I fill up my 15ct. Herf A' dor'.[italy][rob] btw carbon fiber kicks ash!!! Just ask Ronald Kubica.....

[Image: kubicaF1crash2.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hey mahkee be dialing.
Found an old timer right here in town that does shoe repair.  He said he can dye it no problem!  I can't freaking wait!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hey mahkee be dialing.
Found an old timer right here in town that does shoe repair.  He said he can dye it no problem!  I can't freaking wait!
Thats great news ......... pink matched your eyes too much ....... Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why