Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros and Puros-Padron Anni. 1964
ColbyPants Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Great job again guys. Who else can say they got to smoke an awesome cigar and do a review with Jesus?[smokin2]

You guys FN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, youd think JESUS could provide awesome cigars more often Wink!

LOL

sweet review again, guys!

If he has one White Owl, he will be able to bomb many...   Cool

Bien hecho again fellas... looking forward to the next installment!

Great one guys! I love the enchiladas and churros. Mmmmmm!

Can't go wrong with the Padrón anni's.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
I just saw this thread.

So tell me was the cigar GREAT?

Maybe I should run a contest and have people guess how many times you said GREAT?Big Grin

But I have to agree with you, a fine smoke it is.

You need to bring the video camera with you for the Vegas trip.

Glad u enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed sending it to you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
"Great" review guys!  I am with you on the Hoyo de Tradicion!  I had one last week and it was an enjoyable smoke Smile  Also - try a spare key in your wallet... Tongue
Jim is the man for sending those fine cigars!  And Sergio is like a chic locking his keys in the car again and again!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:You need to bring the video camera with you for the Vegas trip.

Glad u enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed sending it to you.

Someone should do that, im sure its in the double digits.....it was great!!!!!!!

and you bet we are taking the cam to LV......thats going to be a funny show
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Mark71GTX Wrote:"Great" review guys!  I am with you on the Hoyo de Tradicion!  I had one last week and it was an enjoyable smoke Smile  Also - try a spare key in your wallet... Tongue
I have it in the wallet and somewhere else I wont say....might get jacked and such so only Jesse and I should knowBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
US_Tank Wrote:Jim is the man for sending those fine cigars!  And Sergio is like a chic locking his keys in the car again and again!
Fuck dude im worst than a chick. But never again, until the next time lol
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Jim is the man for sending those fine cigars!  And Sergio is like a chic locking his keys in the car again and again!

[lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
sergione Wrote:

[lol]
Why can I not see the podcast? I can hear it.  Did you guys not pay your bill? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.