• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros and Puros-Padron Anni. 1964
Thank you Jimmie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e5Lrr-vrVFU p1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=opeH5rcqNfM p2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oK_ViRvQX2U  p3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lyYlvBQbiLg p4

Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Great job again guys. Who else can say they got to smoke an awesome cigar and do a review with Jesus?[smokin2]

You guys FN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Great job again guys. Who else can say they got to smoke an awesome cigar and do a review with Jesus?[smokin2]

You guys FN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, youd think JESUS could provide awesome cigars more often Wink!

LOL

sweet review again, guys!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Guys, its late!  I was herfin with some ND friends from college.  I am druke!  I have to get my ass up early to do this winter camping thing Sat and Sun.  But on Sunday night, I promise I will watch! 
US_Tank Wrote:Guys, its late!  I was herfin with some ND friends from college.  I am druke!  I have to get my ass up early to do this winter camping thing Sat and Sun.  But on Sunday night, I promise I will watch! 

Right on Tank

[smurf]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif][Image: lol99.gif]

"man, this is one PREGNANT cigar"

Classic! I'm laughing my ass off here! What a way to start my morning . . . a nice RyJ #2 tubo from the mighty Pipster and a new "Churros & Puros" from the Calihooligans! [lol]

Jeez, I'm wiping tears of laughter from my eyes here. When Snowgio pulled out the thesauros . . . oh, man.

The English teacher in me is torn between applauding you for HAVING a thesaurus, and telling you that "great with child" is an archaic expression for, you guessed it, pregnant.

That was even better than the "grooming" one!

Great review guys . . . and Jimmie . . . helluva smack!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:The English teacher in me is torn between applauding you for HAVING a thesaurus, and telling you that "great with child" is an archaic expression for, you guessed it, pregnant.

That was even better than the "grooming" one!

NANP™
[cigar]

Glad you like it NANP, it was in there and even I was like huh???? but found out why pregnant was a synonym on wikipedia......

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"glad we can make an english teacher smile, maybe next time we will take on people saying FISHES when talking about more than one fish
George Carlin
Makes me want to light one up right now, I don't know how many times I heard the word "great" but it gets the point across. Great job on the review and nice hit by the Mum.
Another classic review by the kids. I never knew cigars could be pregnent. I'm going to go light some candles in the room I keep my humidors and put on some Barry White. Lets see what happens. Tongue
fishhound Wrote:Another classic review by the kids. [color="blue"]I never knew cigars could be pregnent. I'm going to go light some candles in the room I keep my humidors and put on some Barry White. Lets see what happens[/color]. Tongue

Confusedhock:

BOW CHICKA BOW WOW Tongue
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves