Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros Y Puros-Nording by Rocky Patel
        Yes its true guys, the churros y puros show idea has been copied and pasted, raped and pillaged, tortured and beaten....ok maybe not that bad but yes we have some cats that bit the format.

I ran into them a while ago, they are from California, its Two of them, one is more out going than the other, they smoke cigars, they are sometimes unprepared and they film in their homes, plus they are young. Sounds very familiar.

Again, I saw them a while ago and have seen their reviews, AND its not bad yo. I would be an a$$ if I said these guys suck because they bit our show, the cigar world has enough cigars to be reviewed, enough GB to be posted on YouTube and enough people interested in the hobby. So I respect what they are doing and wish them the best.

Now the question comes up...What makes Churros Y Puros Different from not only TNA but other review videos?

The answer is...

Unlike every other video review show, Churros Y Purros can speak the language of the people who grow what you are smoking, we can relate to the people sweating and broiling in the factories shaping the product we enjoy, we learn the terms that the people use not the poorly translated version. We are a show where you get a window into different culture, with us you will say HOYO DE MONTERREY like its supposed to sound god dang it. We are your friends and we will answer any question you got, we will mention anything you guys want...heck we even smoked some nasty cigars just cause you guys wanted to see it. Thats Churros Y Puros and keep it real with us.

Sucks how they got more views than us[lol]

and that chick is hot I might subscribe and Jerk the Malerk [thumbsup]

Cigars are fun, so have it[7up]

CYP~

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
And TNA never had the Tank guest host!  [cigar]
US_Tank Wrote:And TNA never had the Tank guest host!  [cigar]

Not to mention that TNA are a couple of major league douchebags!

One of the guys...  I'm not sure if it is 'T' or 'A'... even copied Jebus by wearing a hat all the time!   Confusedhock:

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

sergione Wrote:        Yes its true guys, the churros y puros show idea has been copied and pasted, raped and pillaged, tortured and beaten....ok maybe not that bad but yes we have some cats that bit the format.

I ran into them a while ago, they are from California, its Two of them, one is more out going than the other, they smoke cigars, they are sometimes unprepared and they film in their homes, plus they are young. Sounds very familiar.

Again, I saw them a while ago and have seen their reviews, AND its not bad yo. I would be an a$$ if I said these guys suck because they bit our show, the cigar world has enough cigars to be reviewed, enough GB to be posted on YouTube and enough people interested in the hobby. So I respect what they are doing and wish them the best.

Now the question comes up...What makes Churros Y Puros Different from not only TNA but other review videos?

The answer is...

Unlike every other video review show, Churros Y Purros can speak the language of the people who grow what you are smoking, we can relate to the people sweating and broiling in the factories shaping the product we enjoy, we learn the terms that the people use not the poorly translated version. We are a show where you get a window into different culture, with us you will say HOYO DE MONTERREY like its supposed to sound god dang it. We are your friends and we will answer any question you got, we will mention anything you guys want...heck we even smoked some nasty cigars just cause you guys wanted to see it. Thats Churros Y Puros and keep it real with us.

Sucks how they got more views than us[lol]

and that chick is hot I might subscribe and Jerk the Malerk [thumbsup]

Cigars are fun, so have it[7up]

CYP~

only one CYP!!
MaytagMan Wrote:

[color="blue"]One of the guys...  I'm not sure if it is 'T' or 'A'... even copied Jebus by wearing a hat all the time! [/color]  Confusedhock:

that bastard [curse]

LOL    [lol]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

One of the guys...  I'm not sure if it is 'T' or 'A'... even copied Jebus by wearing a hat all the time!   Confusedhock:

that bastard [curse]

LOL    [lol]
Whats your opinion Jesus?
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Well my opinion is you guys were the first the originals. I'll have to admit I'm bias, I have no idea who any of these other guys are, or care. Now CyP I know them. They are like my adopted extended family. I watch your reviews and I'm entertained, keep up the good work guys. [bravo2]
CyP is how I found out about Stogie Chat...plus you've got sooo much more personality then those duds - uh, I mean dudes. So I have no desire to watch them again. I'll stick to the familia...

I think they are getting more hits because:

1 . They use the name "TNA", which is bound to get a few wrestling fans to wonder what they are doing. 

2. They are using "tags" that are associated with those "alternative male smokers."  Remember when CyP first started using tags, and you'd get those shirtless, bearded, pipe & cigar smoking men videos listed with yours? You got a lot more hits back then...
Nothing wrong with a little competition. Keeps you guys sharp.

Hey Jesbus, I think you need some lettuce.[lol]

BTY, where are the Lavallette hats?

You guys come up East & you have a place to stay & Serg won't need a $100.00 unless he wats a lap dance or hummer.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Nothing wrong with a little competition. Keeps you guys sharp.

Hey Jesbus, I think you need some lettuce.[lol]

BTY, where are the Lavallette hats?

You guys come up East & you have a place to stay & Serg won't need a $100.00 unless he wats a lap dance or hummer.
[wow]  Jimmie!!!  Gawd, I hope the market picks back up soon.  I hate to see you stoop so low to sell yourself.  I think I need a brain scrubber.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.