Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churchill vs Robusto
For me it just depends on how I feel at the time. Time is never a factor because if I'm setting time aside to smoke then it won't be interupted. It mostly depends on what I'm in the mood to smoke.
With 3 kids, setting aside a longer period of time is a luxury. Lately I've been going for shorter sizes, like petite corona.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I started out strictly with coronas, then went to the robustos. Now I would guess that 95% of my purchases are toros. Not really sure how it progressed that way but had to many larger than toro.
All sizes have there place in the humi. And they all have something a little diffrent to offer...
It come down to a matter of time. Sometimes I'll have 1 churchill and sometimes 2 robustos or a toro and a corona. For me it's what you have time for.Cool
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:With 3 kids, setting aside a longer period of time is a luxury. Lately I've been going for shorter sizes, like petite corona.
Hmmm.  Maybe I should have listed the petite corona as my favorite size.  Definitely a great way to get a flavor blast in a short amount of time.
I find it really depends on the time I have to smoke. If I know I can do a long session, I will grab a churchill, if not its robusto, toro, or even rothchild sizes.

My palate is still developing, so I don't notice much difference yet, but I do know that churchills tend to start milder, and then give a nicer kick at the end.

Just my 1.86 cents worth.