Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chili Peppers
Beautiful set up Terry.  But come on, smoke one Opus.  Just one.  It won't hurt you.  You might even like it Wink.
Ditto!!!  Awesome setup!!Cool

But Terry, why waste your time on "yard 'gars"or "dog rockets"? :?

If you have the good stuff, smoke'em & enjoy!! Life is too precious to waste the time on "non-premium" cigars.

Just make sure you have a good meal before you light up an Opus!Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very nive Terry, now please enjoy...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
madurodave Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Like I said before, I'm not sure what I'm waiting on. I don't think I'm ready. I am trying to smoke all of the other crap I bought since I started in March. Then I found YOU GUYS! Boy, what you have cost me.

Terry,

You have not smoked 1 single Opus but have spent thousands of dollars on them?  What do you plan to do with them?  And furthermore, pm me with a sourceWink And, come by and watch some football tomorrow and lets burn some of those bad boys!

There is my reason to burn one!

I have always tried not to smoke a new stick alone because of my newness. It gives me a reason to talk about what I'm smoking and tasting with seasoned smoker to learn as much as I can and share what I have. Is that weird? I only know 2 people that smoke, so there you are.  I probably have 10 boxes of sticks I have never smoked one of.  Oh well, that's my story and I am sticken to it.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Terry, you just went to herf, what better place or occasion to smoke your best smokes. Next get together you go to smoke one of those opus cigars!
fishhound Wrote:Terry, you just went to herf, what better place or occasion to smoke your best smokes. Next get together you go to smoke one of those opus cigars!
I think I am going to try to hook up with dave tomorrow. I will eat this time, thanks to you and Rob and your help. My last 3 better smokes I sick as a DUCKIN FOG and didn't put it together.  I found out what turning GREEN really means. Thanks again, T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nothing wrong with that Terry.  Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. 

Started to call you last week.  Brent and I sat in the man cave most of the day, drinking Johnny Walker Green label.  He brought a couple anejos with him and after that we smoked El Cobres.  Rest assured we ate!!  Have a nice little set-up with LCD HDTV.  Call me tomorrow afternoon.  Think the wife is making chicken and dumplinsWink
DAMNITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't had an Anejo yet either but I been beating the streets for a few 55 and 77s.  What time and what do I need to bring? T

OK, I smoked my first Opus. Are you guys happy? LOL  The cigar was AWESOME but the company was better.

http://stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=7318&forum_id=23