Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chili Peppers
tafdom Wrote:I know what you mean about the Cohiba 30. What a work of art.  I have been drooling also but I am too new at this to even appreciate or handle something like them. I've still not smoked an Opus, don't know what I'm waiting for.
p.m. me with your address and we can remedy this lil' problem.
tafdom Wrote:Are we talking of this Cohiba 30?

[Image: 170064.jpg]
I'll be right back, I need to get a napkin to wipe the drool. A great cigar is just a great cigar, but that Siglo VI...........
TatuajeVI Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:I know what you mean about the Cohiba 30. What a work of art.  I have been drooling also but I am too new at this to even appreciate or handle something like them. I've still not smoked an Opus, don't know what I'm waiting for.

WOW man, Thanks! Are you gonna pay my house note or send me the box of hiba 30s?[ROTF]

I am humbled at your thought and I appreciate it. I have many Opus but as I stated, I just haven't smoked one yet. 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Those are more than my house note. DAMN

Yor house note is less than $700 a month? Dam you are lucky. 

I have a box of the Cohiba 30 with about 12 left, but collect the Opus 22 boxes. I have the 05, 06, and the 07 is on order. I will age each box for 5 years and start torching.

Paul.

Paul. Stogiesmile

tafdom Wrote:
TatuajeVI Wrote:

WOW man, Thanks! Are you gonna pay my house note or send me the box of hiba 30s?[ROTF]

I am humbled at your thought and I appreciate it. I have many Opus but as I stated, I just haven't smoked one yet. 

Hey Terry, aged Opus are very nice, but they smoke good young too. Wink
You really need to try an Opus, Terry... you dont know what youre missing [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I know, I know. There are a few reasons. Worked hard to support the family , good school, OK house and not much left over. Broke my back on 01/04 and can't work. Now YOU aholes have launched all of these awesome megabuck smokes arround the globe and I struggle not understanding. Being the tightass I am, I find it real hard to set fire to lets say a $20.00 bill or more. I signed on to watch everybody shoot cigars at each other and I find that funny, from my background and didn't understand it. I always read, 1,2,3 year rest, there to green. On the other hand, In my younger days I paid twice to three times that for a stick that I set fire to, it just came from Thailand [cigar]  Ok you talked me into it. I amlont did it the day Skip declared it Opus day. Now the prob is what to burn. I'm afraid I'll like it to much is the third reason. Did I have a second?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Beautiful pics.

Tough to beat the construction on Opus.  They really are something to admire.  And they taste pretty good too Wink.
I really liked the box as stated before. It is truely a work of art and everything in it. I thought I was buying them for an investment, until I met you guys and found out your supposed to smoke them. Go figure. Italian logic.

I just got these 07s Fri.