Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chili Peppers
I've been wanting one of these forever. I buy and sorta collect all the higher end Fuentes I come across but I've never even seen one of these outside of a picture. Any clues on how I might go about finding one?
Good luck finding one and if you do then I hope you have a big bank account. You can try CigarAuctioneer.com
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
casa fuente has them. Thanks to the generosity of a few special friends who I shall forever hold dear, I have one or 2. Alsmost smoked one too, but i never put a flame to it (yet).
Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look. I'm not THAT eager enough to spend $100 on one cigar but looking doesn't hurt now does it?
Skipper, you gotta try one. I think it's the best tasting in the Opus line.

The Cigar Family Charitable Auction is coming up soon, try there.
While very cool to look at, the tastes were very similar to the Super Belicoso. I have a couple left that probably will never get tourched! Definately cool to lok at and show off though!
TatuajeVI Wrote:I've been wanting one of these forever. I buy and sorta collect all the higher end Fuentes I come across but I've never even seen one of these outside of a picture. Any clues on how I might go about finding one?
Soooo, you got something equally cool to trade for one?   Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:
TatuajeVI Wrote:I've been wanting one of these forever. I buy and sorta collect all the higher end Fuentes I come across but I've never even seen one of these outside of a picture. Any clues on how I might go about finding one?

Now THIS is a trade I'd like to see!  Only to know what one offers up for a pepper...

A very nice offer LZ!
If you are a collector then you should just bite down and get an Opus 22. No better mix than that. I'm waiting on my 07 now.

OpusX Rarities:
(1) Rising X  6 1/2 x 64
(2) Series X X Square 
(1) BBMF  6 1/2 x 64
(1) BBMF MADURO  6 1/2 x 64
(1) LBMF  4 x 48
(2) Shark  5 5/8 x 54
(3) Scorpio  5 3/4 x 52
(3) Chili Pepper  5 x 55
(2) ForbiddenX Lancero  7 1/2 x 41

Standard OpusX:
(2) Reserva d'Chateau  7 x 48
(2) Perfecxion X  6 1/4 x 48
(2) Perfecxion No. 2  6 3/8 x 52

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

macallan2 Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:

Now THIS is a trade I'd like to see!  Only to know what one offers up for a pepper...

A very nice offer LZ!

Well, you just never know, LOL! 

and tafdom that 22 set is a beautiful piece of workmanship, packaging and cigars. If you have never held one you will be surprised at the overall size and weight. [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"