Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charleston, SC Labor Day Weekend
I'll be in Charleston, SC over Labor Day Weekend.  We will get there late friday night, and be there through monday, leaving tuesday morn.  Anyone in the area that weekend, or anyone close enough to make a trip ?  If not, does anyone have any places I should visit for a smoke ?  I'll be with the in-laws, so the stress-reliefe smoke will be necessary.  Let me know, either here or PM.  If you close enough, I'll meet you halfway.  Any input you guys might have would be great, I've never been threre before.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Come home down 78 and stop by my place!!!!! [thumbsup]

http://www.havacigar.com/

[size="+2"][color="#ffffff"]Lianos Dos[/color][color="#ffffff"] Palmas[/color][/size][color="#ffffff"][size="+2"]
[size="+1"]Cigar Store[/size]
[size="+1"]52½ Wentworth St.
Charleston, SC 29401[/size]
[/size][/color][color="#000000"][size="+2"]
[/size][/color][color="#000000"][size="-1"]For Directions Click Here![/size][/color]
There is a place downtown on King Street called The Smoking Lamp.  It is a pretty good shop.  There are several roof top bars/restaurants nearby where you can smoke.  Grab a couple of cigars and hit the roof for a few beers and wonderful views.
Almirante Pirata
Sounds great, except one problem.  My wife has just informed me that our plans have changed.  We will now be in Raleigh, NC.  That is where her parents still live, Charleston is where they are moving too, so they have decided to have one more last blast at the old house.  This is actually better cause I believe B-Dub is in Raleigh.  I'll post a new Raleight herf thread.  Thanks for the input guys, I'll be in Charleston soon enought o put it to good use.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!