Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cell phones
I have the RAZR, and really like it!
It is pretty big but I think that's a big plus for surfing the web, games, etc.
I don't have any issues carrying it. But, I pretty much live in cargo shorts so I could carry a tablet with no problem lol!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Another thing is I haven't been able to find the back button on my dad's iphone
Git R Dun!
I got the iPhone 4s as a graduation gift at the beginning of the month... never having a smart phone before, I LOVE it. I have used some droids (not owned... just used) and find that I like the iPhone more. That may be just because I've had an iPod touch for a while, and the iPhone is super similar, so I'm comfortable with it. The ONLY thing I don't like about the iPhone, is that there isn't a micro SD card slot... so whatever size you buy... you're stuck with.
I saw someone mention that you had to buy ringtones for the iPhone... not true... you can make them easily from any song you have in your (or your kids) iTunes library. Other than that, I cant think of anything else to share! Love the iPhone.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(05-23-2012, 12:56 PM)GMJager Wrote: I got the iPhone 4s as a graduation gift at the beginning of the month... never having a smart phone before, I LOVE it. I have used some droids (not owned... just used) and find that I like the iPhone more. That may be just because I've had an iPod touch for a while, and the iPhone is super similar, so I'm comfortable with it. The ONLY thing I don't like about the iPhone, is that there isn't a micro SD card slot... so whatever size you buy... you're stuck with.
I saw someone mention that you had to buy ringtones for the iPhone... not true... you can make them easily from any song you have in your (or your kids) iTunes library. Other than that, I cant think of anything else to share! Love the iPhone.

You have kids? They cant move in with us too!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Ok guys I got the rezound droid love it. Easy apps voice textimg. Does anyone have one and do you like it
Love my stogies
most of those features are on all android phones. It's google's operating system and they have pioneered voice.
Congrats and enjoy!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer