Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell phone on the train -- A GOOD IDEA
Cell phone on the train -- A GOOD IDEA - More people should do the same especially in restaurants.

[Image: traincellphone_zps3c508718.jpg]

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in his seat and closed his eyes.
As the train rolled out of the station, the young woman sitting next to him pulled out her cell phone and started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart.
It's Sue. I'm on the train". "Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting".
"No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office. It was with the boss".
"No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life".
"Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"
Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly.
When the man sitting next to her had enough, he leaned over and said into the phone, "Sue, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Sue doesn't use her cell phone in public any longer.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMAO
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
haha
Love it!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
haha very funny!
Nice!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
LMAO!!! Oh that would be so much fun to actually do that, even at the risk of getting slapped...well worth it.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"