Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebs... know any?
I also met Robert Whul once (Arliss) and he was smoking a big fat stogie at the time too (had to make this cigar related somehow Wink)

Which alo reminds me when I met Bubba Clinton... he used a cigar in an unortodox manner once Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Speaking of OJ, his son goes to my school and lives nextdoor to my friends in a dorm...he came to move his son in (son is a freshman)

-Ben
oh yeah... I met Richard Prior and Gene Wilder when they were filming "See no evil, Hear no evil". Gene was happy to have a moment to speak with some "New Yorkers" while Richard Prior was angry that GW called us over (4 of us... aparantly he is easy to anger)
When I lived in FL for a year, there was a huge tennis tournament held on the island I lived on and Martina Navratalova (sp?) was there.  Me and my brother happened to be on the court next to her playing (not in the tournament, the day after), she walked up and asked him to play against her.  He, being the tennis nut, accepted.  Since I have never won a match of tennis against my brother, ever, it was sweet justice to see her kick his ass.
Went to H.S. with Patrick Duffy.  We were in a H.S. play together. Big Woot?
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bob Hope when he was alive. Aunt lived next door in Talua Lake.

Bobbie Rayhall, owned his 76 Lotus, first racing car

Paul Newman, during my racing period at Laguna Saca

Cristopher Cross, used to pit next to him when he raced super V's

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Does my wedding announcement in Newsday appearing below Ritchie Blackmore's count? Smile

1) Who's Ritchie Blackmore?

you're joking right?

I met Yngwie after a concert

Had some Buffalo bill sign somhting either a hat or baseball glove as he was the coach of the other team, as you can see, didnt' really mean much to me than or now

Played golf wit he Sabres Goalie, didn't know who he was till the 8th hole, can't remember his name, might be the one they still have

My sister is a Radio News person, actually the News director now too.

I think thats it.
I thought this was celebs we know,or famous people we know.If I listed celebs I have met,made eye contact with or passed by on the streets I would be posting forever...lol.Wink
Beerlord Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Does my wedding announcement in Newsday appearing below Ritchie Blackmore's count? Smile

1) Who's Ritchie Blackmore?

you're joking right?

Always first with a kind word aren't we? Wink
Cigar Penguin Wrote:I thought this was celebs we know,or famous people we know.If I listed celebs I have met,made eye contact with or passed by on the streets I would be posting forever...lol.Wink
I know Jesus.  Does this make me special enough for everyone? Smile