Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Sticks
I've got one of those original release PAN 1964 Exclusivos from Smokin Nic.  I have managed (so far) to save it for a special occasion.  I think the January herf might just be the right time.  Hopefully Nic can make it...?
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:I've got one of those original release PAN 1964 Exclusivos from Smokin Nic.  I have managed (so far) to save it for a special occasion.  I think the January herf might just be the right time.  Hopefully Nic can make it...?
OH I forgot I had one of these stuffed away down in my humidor.  Thanks again for one of these Nick.[thumbsup][thumbsup]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Robbie Wrote:I've got one of those original release PAN 1964 Exclusivos from Smokin Nic.  I have managed (so far) to save it for a special occasion.  I think the January herf might just be the right time.  Hopefully Nic can make it...?
  I have one of those too...hmmmm
steve047 Wrote:
  I have one of those too...hmmmm

Maybe you guys should save them until you can smoke them together???

[thumbsup]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.