Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casa Fuente Lancero
I'll throw another one out there...has anyone seen these at the Casa Fuente shop?

Casa Fuenete Lancero's
PM or text Lurch, he's there now.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-09-2011, 05:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: PM or text Lurch, he's there now.

Thanks Mum
Looks good! I have not had any of the Casa Fuente stuff which is surprising as I am a Fuente whore!
--Mike

I've never had the lancero size, but years ago somebody on here went to Vegas and we did a box split or something...I ended up with a handful of petite coronas or robustos. Can you tell my brain is having trouble remembering the details?

In any case, I recall the cigars themselves to be a letdown, compared to the Anejo, or an aged Opus, but the price point is higher. I'd try them again, don't get me wrong...but in this case I would recommend you not get your hopes way up. You can get Opus Lost City lanceros for around the same price, I bet.

I never had the lancero size but have had all the others and loved them all. The belicoso is my favorite in the line.
I am headed there soon. You can bet I will check it out.
(01-10-2011, 07:50 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am headed there soon. You can bet I will check it out.

i would expect nothing less.
Mum just may be with me!
lucky fellas. vegas better watch out baby!