Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casa Fuente House CIgar
I agree, there are a lot of other cigars Id rather have for the money.. Cuban Monte #2 comes to mind...
Thanks for the input all of you!

Macallan,
As soon as I know when Im going to Vegas next, I will post here, and I could probably end up doing a group buy for you guys...
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

lz6 Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:I was curious on the box price, according to my math, at the same price as singles, the box/25 runs $450 And, as good as this cigar is, thats a bit steep for a box.
Scott  

There are a lot of other, and more intresting, cigars I'd rather have if I had $450 to spend
Yup, what MikeD said. Well made cigar as most Fuente's, milder than the OpusX line, but mostly hype, imho.
For that price show me to the DARK SIDE!!!!! Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Well, there sure is a wide range of opinion on this cigar. Thanks Scott for starting this very provocative post. I for one have never had a Casa Fuente, but would sure like to try one. I would love to get out to Vegas too, just to check out the whole scene. Haven't been for awhile. Maybe I could convince them that I was a cigar quality inspector out to do a spot check on their sticks. Confusedhock:
Nah, probably wouldn't work.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Doc, if I didnt only have one left thats already been promised to a friend, it would be in the mail to you today Wink  You should definetly get out there sometime just to check that place out, its AMAZING!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I have yet to have one also Doc, but do look forward to trying one.
[user=63]PO[/user] wrote:
Quote:I was doing a little searching and came across this, now I remember in ver. 1 someone said that the Casa's where not for sale other than in Vegas, well here you go and instock

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=407

Quote:"The name of the store is Casa Fuente and to commemorate its opening, a cigar by the same name was made in a small batch and is only available to customers at the retail store in Las Vegas… until now. Cigar.com is lucky enough to have stumbled on a few boxes."

Real world translation, according to NANP: Our sales staff picked up a few boxes on their last trip to Vegas, and now they'd like you to pay for their airfare, rooms, and gambling losses by buying 'em at a 100% markup. :?

But I do absolutely love these. Opus Lite's a pretty good description, but not in a bad way.

NANPâ„¢
NANP™
Viking1
I too would love to try one of these. The Opus has turned into one of my favorites thanks to you guys and because of that I would love to try the lighter side of it (allthough I never thought the Opus to be a particularly strong cigar in any sense).

-Ben