Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrie's Christmas Bomb!
ColbyPants Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:Dude that wasn't mold.
You should have shown it to somebody who normally smokes cigars...

*runs & hides* Confusedhock:

I will kill you!

[lol]
[Image: threatening.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Shit.  Perhaps I spoke too soon:

[Image: mold1.jpg]

[Image: mold6.jpg]

[Image: mold2.jpg]

[Image: mold3.jpg]

[Image: mold4.jpg]

[Image: mold5.jpg]

Grrr. . .

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
WoW Cp, you weren't kidding, thats mold....and now JR has a bigger problm

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:WoW Cp, you weren't kidding, thats mold....and now JR has a bigger problm

yep thats two boxes now
RIP'EM A NEW ONE!!!!

w00t w00t
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Well, That sucks man. Back to da sto. You know you should be able to get a nice discount for the next box as you will trade these back in. Wait until there a bunch of people at the counter and WHAmm in comes Tom to show the whole store the molded sticks. Tom whisked  away by security to a back room with a table and chair. The manager will be in to see you soon Mr. Pants, it wont be long. You know the drill. GITERDONE. I'm right behind ya, in spirit. To be continued. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Well, That sucks man. Back to da sto. You know you should be able to get a nice discount for the next box as you will trade these back in. Wait until there a bunch of people at the counter and WHAmm in comes Tom to show the whole store the molded sticks. Tom whisked  away by security to a back room with a table and chair. The manager will be in to see you soon Mr. Pants, it wont be long. You know the drill. GITERDONE. I'm right behind ya, in spirit. To be continued. T

probelm is, Terry, is its a beligerent online retailer.  I wish it was a B & M, they would have made i right long ago.

TomC
Very interesting situation. Sorry to see it, but I am starting to see a pattern with JR Cigars. Don't stand behind their products. Anybody who thinks that stuff on the cigars is plume, needs to have their heads examined.

Chin up and keep after them...

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
ColbyPants Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Well, That sucks man. Back to da sto. You know you should be able to get a nice discount for the next box as you will trade these back in. Wait until there a bunch of people at the counter and WHAmm in comes Tom to show the whole store the molded sticks. Tom whisked  away by security to a back room with a table and chair. The manager will be in to see you soon Mr. Pants, it wont be long. You know the drill. GITERDONE. I'm right behind ya, in spirit. To be continued. T

probelm is, Terry, is its a beligerent online retailer.  I wish it was a B & M, they would have made i right long ago.

TomC
All things must pass. Who is it? I've never failed yet.

OMG... that is too bad Tom. & my sympathies to Carrie.