Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone tell me...
...why my neighbor decided to $#@* around with a chainsaw in his backyard at 8:00AM on a Saturday morning?

[wtf]
Probably the same reason why I started up my lawn mower at 8 am this morning.Smile
Try living in south florida after all the hurricanes, every roofer starts at like 6 am regardless of what day it is. Even the guys who did my house started at around 6ish.

-Ben
I love doing that in the winter with the snowblower.  I usually do it at 5am before I go to work. Big Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
BigE Wrote:...why my neighbor decided to $#@* around with a chainsaw in his backyard at 8:00AM on a Saturday morning?

[wtf]
...he wanted you to get an early start smoking cigars and drinking coffee? (sorry...I'm is my wise-ash mood this morning!)
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been up until 4:00AM drinking, but whatever.

Anyway, he just now stopped.  I see nothing different in his backyard.  There isn't even any sawdust.  Auditioning for the part of Leatherface, I guess. :?
Nevermind, he just started again.
any gas powered equipment fired up before 8am here gets you a ticket.
ANY noise before 7:00, and you face a BIG fine here!
BigE Wrote:...why my neighbor decided to $#@* around with a chainsaw in his backyard at 8:00AM on a Saturday morning?

[wtf]
Sorry BigE I did the same.  Gotta beat the heat.  But it was only for about 30 min. the rest I did by hand
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.